Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quotes of the Day...

“I want my love story to read as, he was searching for her and she was searching for him. They met accidentally and they almost passed each other but with that first look they sealed their souls forever.”

-― Genevieve Aston


“I always wanted something but never knew that all I ever wanted was more and more of YOU!”

-― Sukiyaki Chi


“No matter how far you go, I will always remember you and if you hear the sounds of beats somewhere in silence then remember that its my heart which beats for you every day.”

-― Jonah Swans


“There are various reasons why we met. Some say it was destiny, some say that it was chance but I think it was 3 things... Love, love and love.”

-― Merak Jonas


"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."

-― Bryant H. McGill


“Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast.”

-― Marlene Dietrich

No comments:

Post a Comment