Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Michael Keaton (as the Dark Knight) and Kim Basinger (as Vicki Vale) in Tim Burton’s 1989 hit film, BATMAN.

IMAGES OF THE DAY... Just thought I’d post these camera phone pics that I took of a cool Batmobile toy I saw at my local mall this past summer. The toy was on display at an arcade...and you could obtain this 2-foot-long collectible if you compiled a certain amount of tickets (169,000 tickets, to be exact) playing various games at the entertainment center. If it wasn’t for the fact I already have enough stuff cluttering my home, I’d totally try to win this awesome prize. Along with the Tumbler in Christopher Nolan’s film trilogy, the Batmobile in Tim Burton’s two Batman movies is my favorite incarnation of the Dark Knight’s ride. That is all.

A 2-foot-long Batmobile and other cool items on display at my local mall.

The 2-foot-long Batmobile on display at my local mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment