Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST PHOTO OF THE YEAR... The final journal entry of 2010 is devoted to this cool pic of a small boat floating out in the Andaman Sea, which is located between Burma, Thailand and India in the Indian Ocean.

The Andaman Sea.

I first stumbled upon this image when I worked at Paramount Pictures in Hollywood 4 years ago. I was working a temporary office gig on the studio lot, and the office that I used had this cool photo framed on a wall. Needless to say, it was displayed as inspiration for the person who actually worked in that office (he unfortunately passed away during the time I had this work gig...which I got in the first place because he was out on sick leave. Rest In Peace, sir). This definitely is a good motivator for someone to work hard so they could earn the money to travel to this awesome place. If I ever get the initiative to get a full-time job (I'm currently a freelancer...hence all the free time to work on this blog and my actual website in the first place) that would allow me to finally earn the cash to travel the world, this will be one of many destinations that I want to go to in the hopefully-not-too-distant future. Along with New Zealand, the Great Wall of China, Alaska and the Mauna Kea Observatory on the Big Island of Hawaii. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment