Sunday, December 23, 2007

ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, I was just browsing through my MySpace buddy list, and discovered some big news. And I mean really big news. For me, that is... Unless she was just posing with someone else’s baby in the photo she uploaded to her page, Denise has a kid. That’s right. I don’t know what to feel right now. If I saw this photo 6 or 7 years ago, I’d most likely be pretty stunned ("Devastated" is a more accurate term...but I don’t want to sound all melodramatic right now. Though this situation definitely warrants it). Don’t know when it will hit me like a locomotive that I might want to spend less time posting up all these awesome journal entries that y’all just enjoy reading, and to really start being serious in getting a better job, finding a girlfriend and eventually start a family of my own (My God, I can’t believe I actually typed that). As it stands, the only legacy I’m currently leaving behind is my name onboard space probes that are orbiting the Moon, or heading for Mars and the Asteroid Belt. Oh, and photos of me skydiving. Wow.



Yup— Wow. I definitely need to make some drastic changes in my life. But for right now, I'm gonna watch Spider-Man 2 on TV (it's airing on FOX). The Patriots won again today. They're now 15-0 in the NFL. If they beat the New York Giants next week, they will have complete a perfect season this year. Damn you, Dolphins. They're 1-14 in the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment