Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Chef Gordon Ramsay

HELL’S KITCHEN... Next week is the season finale for the reality TV show, and the two finalists are Heather and Virginia. Obviously, I’m rooting for Heather to win...since she was the most hard-working of this year’s contestants, and I think she’s a lot more attractive than Virginia is, haha. Virginia should’ve been gone waaay long time ago, if Gordon Ramsay didn’t have a thing for her (c’mon, if you watch the show too, it’s clearly obvious the chef does). Keith’s elimination didn’t come as a surprise after yesterday’s episode, since he really IS a cocky bastard. To quote a line by Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi (I know, I know— Oh, brother. But Jedi IS a Fox film, and Hell’s Kitchen is a Fox TV show. So the reference makes sense): His over-confidence was his weakness. Keith constantly acted like a punk since he assumed he would end up being one of the top two. Boy, were you wrong, buddy. That was your undoing. Anyways... Like I said, I hope Heather wins. But much like Ralph P. who finished in second place last season, Virginia is gonna try to get by on selling her abilities instead of showing ‘em (her abilities, that is haha). And since Virginia is obviously not a balding New Yorker like Ralph is (I wouldn't be surprised if was opening myself up to a libel suit here...but you didn’t just read that), I think Virginia’s tactic might actually work. That, and she flirts like hell with Chef Ramsay. C’mon Heather, that multi-million dollar restaurant in Vegas is yours!

'Hell's Kitchen' finalists Virginia and Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment