Thursday, September 30, 2004

THIS SITE HAS EXCEEDED ITS MONTHLY TRANSFER LIMIT. PLEASE RETURN AGAIN LATER! In case some of you are actually clicking on the links at the top of this page (or at least the 3 links that are visible. Thank you very much, Blogger) to go to my main website, you'll have to wait till 11:00 PM (um, Pacific Standard Time) pretty much each day to be able to gain access to my site. Ever since March, my site has quickly been exceeding its bandwidth limit...making it unavailable for pretty much the whole day. WHEN will I fix that problem, you say? I dunno... Not for quite a while. As to why my site has been exceeding its bandwidth limit, it is because of my Artwork and Autographs section. Type in Spawn, Batman, Spider-Man, The Matrix, Predator, Darth Maul, Eric Gagne, Jasmine Mai, Francine Dee, Alley Baggett, Aubreylyn (or pretty much the name of ANY well-known import model!), Vladimir Guerrero, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox or even Greg Foster as a keyword on Google, and chances are you'll stumble upon the links to those and other sections on my page. Anyways, that's all. Sorry for the inconvenience. Fortunately, Blogger doesn't have the same problem! Um, yet. Here's a random quote:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist."
-Kevin Spacey from The Usual Suspects (Great film!)

EDIT: Hmm... As of this writing (12:12 AM, PST), my main website is still down. Well, I guess that means you can ignore pretty much everything I wrote in the post above. Oh well. This entry was originally posted up about a week ago... I just felt like re-posting it to remind you guys of the situation with my Crosswinds site. Maybe I should've checked to see if my pages were up and running after 11:00 PM before I uploaded this message again, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment