Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I F*CKIN' HATE POP-UP ADS. Whoever invented these should be dragged out into the street and shot. And then have their bodies sent to Fallouja, Iraq, where the mob will know what to do with them. Just messing!! No, not really. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you gotta watch the news more. Anyways...

I F*CKIN' HATE WAL-MART. Even though that's where I bought all three of my photo albums. I hate all corporations in general! I'm just in a hatin' mood right now. Anyways...

Was 9/11 preventable? DOES IT F*CKIN' MATTER? IT HAPPENED. Anyways, MSN.com has an article about Richard Clarke, George Dubya's former chief counterterrorism adviser, saying the terrorist attacks could've been prevented. Could've, should've, would've...whatever. Too late buddy-boy, it's in the past.

"Blackout was preventable, probe finds..." WELL WOOPTY-FRIGGIN' DOO, THAT HAPPENED AS WELL. The stupid articles keep coming, which is why I keep posting them up on my page. Click here to read an article about how the 2003 power outage in the northeastern U.S. could've been avoided...but weren't, so now you'd have to read about the pointless ramblings of what could've, should've, would've been prevented.

Mars rover finishes primary mission. Click here to read up on news that doesn't piss me off. Anyways, good job Spirit! That's what I would say if it was human.