Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Here I go again... Acting all craaazzay. Or obsessed. Or both!! Anyways, the pictures below are of Sandy Saya, an attractive (or should I say... sexxxay?) model of Laotian flava'. I just felt like uploading these pics since I thought she looked good in them. That...and the fact she bares a striking resemblance to Yen (especially in that last photo to the right)--so I wanted you guys to see them as to have a clue to why I keep ranting on-and-on about her after all these freakin' years. Of course, Yen doesn't have a little mole on her left cheek like Sandy does (or does she? It's been so long!!)...THAT, and Yen isn't as scandalous as she is (at least not that I know of... ). You'd have to see these pictures in their entirety to know what I'm talking about. If you can't handle 'em...don't look at the photo sets from which they came!!


Sandy Saya