Thursday, March 29, 2001

I know I'm a little late here, like, 3 DAYS late...but on Monday I finally ran into what's-her-name from my Geology lab last semester.

Of course, it didn't turn out the way I wanted--as she seemed to not notice me the moment I saw her. The encounter was not a desirable one as I walked in front of her when the encounter took place, and she didn't turn her eyes to see if she knew me or not. On the other hand, she was walking with a friend...and in my case I tend to be oblivious of the people around me when there is someone I am walking with (since I am more preoccupied with talking to that person while we're strolling along). Then again, I may be wrong.

It has been 3 months since I last saw her...so maybe she forgot how I looked like. YEA RIGHT! There's already been numerous instances where classmates from my elementary school or junior high recognized who I was...and OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T have a shaved head in 8th grade!!!

So did I talk to her, you ask? OF COURSE, I DID!!! Just because the initial encounter sucked doesn't mean I was just gonna let her disappear into the crowd without me acknowledging my presence to her! I caught up with her while she was talking to her friend and said wassup. I told her that I went snowboarding a few weeks ago (I HATE SKI LIFTS), and she told me she got a C in our lab class. We talked for maybe about a minute, since she had to go to her class which started at 2:00 pm (and I ran into her around 1:45 pm...good memory, HAHA).

So do I want to see Denise again? ONLY IF IT MEANS she'll recognize me the instant she spots me on campus...and, uh, says hi. Other than that, I'm better off just leaving her as a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment