Sunday, December 10, 2000

Yesterday, I went with four of my friends to Glendale to watch 3 tapings of the show Change of Heart (which can be seen at night on KCAL Channel 9). The tapings were pretty fun... In between the filming a warmup guy who goes by the nickname of "Chunky B." would talk to the audience and joke around with them (with most of the jokes either being tastelessly amusing or plain-out disgusting). One of my friends whom I went with said only 18 year olds were allowed in the studio, and after listening to Chunky B...now I know why. Every other minute the guy would cuss and say a lot of irreverant things to different persons in the audience, but in a joking manner. Heck, he even called one of my friends a horny b1tch for a sexual poem that she said while standing in front of all the audience. She pretty much deserved to be called that if you heard the poem. I'm not gonna type that poem in here unless I want my blog account to get cancelled. =0 Although the taping of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno goes much smoother than the one for Change of Heart, the warmup guy working at the NBC studio isn't as funny (or crude) as this guy. Good work, Chunky B.


Of course, it was one of my friends who had a pretty pleasant experience during the Change of Heart tapings. Totally enthralled by host Chris Jagger, she managed to get Chunky B. to take a photograph of her sitting on Jagger's lap...with her getting his autograph afterwards. I guess that experience could've been the equivalent of Francine Dee sitting on my lap or her kissing me on the cheek while our photograph was being taken. HAHA!! Hah. Anyways, after we left the Change of Heart tapings, we ate at Old Spaghetti Factory in Pasadena. This may sound like no surprise, but DANG, the spaghetti was good. Not only that, but we got vanilla ice cream as dessert for FREE.