Monday, January 08, 2018

Orange and Insane...

A GARFIELD comic strip from July 25, 2017.

I've been a huge fan of Garfield since I was in grade school 30 years ago. And I've been a huge NON-fan of Donald Trump since he announced his previous bid to become president before the 2012 U.S. election. So I found it amusing that this particular comic strip for the funny fat cat unwittingly poked fun at the orange-tanned Russian puppet as well. I'm pretty sure that this was unintentional on Jim Davis' (the creator of Garfield) part. But for me, I immediately saved this strip to my desktop screen last summer...waiting for the right moment (which there were MANY since the Dotard was sworn in last January) to post it on my Blog. In the wake of Trump's embarrassing "stable genius" rant on Twitter last weekend, I felt that this was obviously the best time to do so.

Orange is the color of insanity—for an overweight and stubborn but very hilarious cartoon feline, and also for an overweight, stubborn, extremely moronic and cartoonish conman posing as an American president in real life. Carry on.

Donald Trump shouldn't have displayed that executive order for people to mock.

No comments:

Post a Comment