Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Photos of the Day: My New Ride and the Night Sky...

My 1998 Toyota Corolla.

Just thought I'd end this month by posting that after more than 16 years of driving my trusty ol' 1998 Toyota Corolla (above), I finally replaced it with a new car! It is a 2015 Honda Civic, as you can see from the photos below. Overlooking the fact that I only got $300 for the Corolla after trading it in at the local Honda dealership (having about 240,000 miles on my odometer obviously brought down the value quite a bit; obviously) and it's gonna take me um, 72 months to pay off the Civic unless I get a better job and upgrade the payment plan, I'm so stoked to be able to drive around more often again without worrying that my car will break down on the road. Which my Corolla never did...however, over the past two weeks or so, the engine was acting in a way where that crappy scenario was soon inevitable. Crisis. Averted.

My new 2015 Honda Civic.

My new 2015 Honda Civic.

I'd also like to share this pic that I took a few hours ago of Venus and Jupiter doing their cosmic dance in the skies above Los Angeles County. Click here to see a pic of them with the Moon joining in the celestial light show. Carry on.

A photo of Jupiter and Venus that I took with my Android smartphone in Los Angeles County...on June 30, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment