Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Quotes of the Day...

“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.”

-― Edna St. Vincent Millay


“Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I'm gazing at a distant star. It's dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn't even exist anymore. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.”

-― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun


“I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath.”

-― Lisa Kleypas, Again the Magic


“My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all... All my heart has ever wanted is you.”

-― Stephanie Laurens, The Edge of Desire


"If you don't receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it."

-― Robert Goolrick, The End of the World as We Know It: Scenes from a Life


“I imagine a line, a white line, painted on the sand and on the ocean, from me to you.”

-― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated

No comments:

Post a Comment