Monday, January 13, 2014

Quotes of the Day, Part 2...

“It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.”

-― John Joseph Powell, The Secret of Staying in Love


“We smile but I want more. I want her to hug me.”

-― M.J. Hayland


“You know that moment when you hug somebody, when your heart feels warm and high in your chest and tingly? When you feel just for a second like a baby in a womb... that nothing matters? That's how I want you to feel. That's what a girlfriend should do, I think.”

-― Jake Vander Ark, The Accidental Siren


"Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you."

-― Jacques PrĂ©vert


“Laughing together is as close as you can get to a hug without touching.”

-― Gina Barreca

No comments:

Post a Comment