Friday, March 09, 2012

The Goodyear Blimp flies over my old elementary school in early February of 2012.

Incoming blimp! Just thought I'd share these two camera phone pics I took of the Goodyear Blimp as it passed over my old elementary school about a month ago. I was sitting in my car, waiting to walk over to the school's church (I'm Catholic) to attend evening Mass (on a Saturday) when the blimp made a slow but noisy appearance above the parish. I know... Nothing spectacular about this. Especially considering that Angels Stadium (of Anaheim) and STAPLES Center (where the Lakers actually play basketball without acting like they have pickles stuck up their asses) aren't exactly close by. That is all.

The Goodyear Blimp flies over my old elementary school in early February of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment