Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LAST SATURDAY, I went to The Happy Ending bar in Hollywood to attend a surprise birthday party for one of my former college classmates. It was fun... I never played the game ‘Flip Cup’ before, haha. The most amusing moment of the night was me giving a feet massage to this one cute Caucasian brunette (named Des. Or Dez) who sat next to me on a couch. She mentioned how her feet were hurting from her being on the dance floor for a long time, so I offered to give them a rub-down to make ‘em feel better. She accepted.

I didn’t get Des/Dez’s phone number (or even asked her if she was on MySpace or Facebook), but I did ask her if she was with anyone. Her ex-boyfriend was at the bar, but other than that, she said ‘no’. But this was before she left the couch (but not before giving me a peck on the cheek as gratitude for the massage) and started dancing with some punkass who took liquor shots off her, um, chest. Bastard.


Other than that, it was a fun night. One of my friends sitting next to me while I was talking to the brunette brought a fancy camera with him to the party. Kinda irked that he didn't take pictures of the massage... Oh well.

Chillin' at The Happy Ending Bar in Hollywood, on July 18, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment