Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM... On Sunday night, I dreamt of something that would probably make the Department of Homeland Security frown (or laugh hysterically...and obviously not in a good way) if they read this entry. I dreamt that I was in the possession of small candle sticks, which were actually nuclear devices (neutron bombs to be exact) in disguise. Light the wick at the top of the candle, and it somehow activates the bomb— err, device. Toss the candle towards the target, and you have 5 minutes to get the hell out of there before it detonates. Of course, you had to be several blocks away to avoid getting hurt or killed in the explosion.

Wanna know why this dream was so intense (other than the fact it involved nukes)? In the first part of my dream (yep, it was like a movie), someone handed me a candle and I had to, um, use it at a school (I think it was a high school...the one I went to actually, haha). I was able to safely escape after deploying the nuke. Apparently, the only structure that can protect you from the bomb’s blast is a building that has lead walls in it (kinda like how Indiana Jones shields himself from that A-bomb explosion by hiding in that lead-laden fridge in The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Anyways...). The second part of the dream, though, is when things go awry.

While I was in that building where I sought safe haven from the first bomb’s blast, I came upon a girl (who, in real life, was a co-worker of mine at one of my old jobs. *cough-Paramount-Studios-cough*) who also had candles in possession. Unlike me though, she was reckless with them. She was gonna detonate the candles at a target that was less than a mile away (RE: A building next door). In a futile gesture, I tried to hide in a small room (can’t remember if it had lead in its walls) despite the fact I knew I was screwed. Before the candle detonated and I was kaput, I woke up.

Going back to sleep again, there were other folks who now had candles in possession. Like the girl mentioned in the paragraph above, they too were reckless. A nuclear candle (or neutron candle? Whatever) was about to detonate nearby, and I sought refuge in a wooden shack. Once the candle exploded, the blast caused the shack to roll around on the ground. And then suddenly, the shack was about to collapse on itself, with me in it. Right before I was a goner, I woke up again.

Now to the final part of my dream... Yet another neutron candle was about to go off...and several people and I sought refuge inside another building. Turns out this building was a college dormitory, haha. I recall following one of my old college classmates around the hallways inside the dorm...even going through hidden passageways and climbing up stuff. Turns out that the hidden passageway led to the girls’ side of the dorm. While my classmate went off in another direction, I found myself going into a dorm room where a blonde chick was waiting for me (from what I recall...that blonde chick was kinda hot. Not Charlize Theron hot or Lauren Conrad hot, but hot). Turns out this whole epic tale ended with me about to get some action by a college babe. Unfortunately, before I got some play, I asked the girl where the restroom was. She told me it was across the hall. This dream about nuclear candles and such ended with me wanting to take a leak right when I was about to get laid.

God, I hope I have this dream again... Near-death encounters and all...

Candles: Future weapons of mass destruction?

No comments:

Post a Comment