Saturday, June 25, 2005

What the hell?? Why are all of my journal entries in Times New Roman font?? They should be in Arial... All of you probably think I'm complaining about something so trivial, but I didn't edit anything on my post template to cause the letter fonts to change. Yea, thanks a lot Blogger. Or maybe it's just my computer. Whatever.


EDIT: As you can see (assuming you visit this page often, which you probably don't), I've changed the layout to my Blogspot. Not only was I not able to fix the font for my journal entries so it could be Arial again, but my Archives list wasn't updating either (when it becomes a new month, such as the fact it is now July, a new link for that month should show up...like 07/01/2005 - 07/31/2005. That didn't happen with my previous template). So my original post template is now obsolete. Oh well... I like this one better. The new design seems simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment