Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone!!! Or should I say-- Happy Falsify-A-Peace-Treaty-Then-Slaughter-Your-Dinner-Guests-And-Steal-Their-Land-And-Eat-Until-Your-Sick Day!!! Just kidding... I found that on a message board. Anyways, hope all of you have a tasty meal today...consisting of a huge dead bird on your plate, lots of nasty-ass cranberry sauce, and delicious gravy on mash potatoes. Me? Well, the repairman came by today (what a nice feller) to fix my family's oven since it was broken. So we're actually gonna get to bake our own large dead bird today, woohoo!! No Hot Pockets for lunch then!!

Oh, and shrimp cocktails for all!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

EDIT: Nevermind, then!!! Like something out of The Simpsons, the repairman tried to rip off my dad by charging $175 for a measly item that needs to be replaced on the oven (even though during the last time he stopped by--in April--he said that that repair was going to be good for 2 years), so the repair was called off and our oven is still broken!! So I think we're just eating at an expensive restaurant now. At least, we still don't have to eat Hot Pockets.

EDIT #2: For Thanksgiving lunch, my family ate at--of all places--a Chinese restaurant. So don't ask if I had mash potatoes and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment