Sunday, May 02, 2004

San Antonio Spurs: 88, Lakers: 78 So anyways, I had three weird dreams last night. The first one was about me being the pilot of an F/A-22 Raptor... and I was trying to take off from the parking lot of my old high school, Bishop Amat! A runway was nowhere to be seen, and people outside watched as I was taxiing the jet fighter between trees on the parking lot. I occasionally had to turn my head to make sure the wings weren't clipping the trees. Once I found a runway (after taxiing over pavement with potholes in it), I quickly throttled up to begin my take-off...only to realize I didn't have my oxygen mask on! The canopy glass was still open, and once I realized I didn't have time to put the mask on as I was heading towards the end of the freeway, I ejected! The aircraft was actually becoming airborne at this time, and I watched it crash to the surface. And then I think I died during the ejection, haha. It was after this that I woke up in the middle of the night, and the clock said it was around 4:45 AM. I went to sleep around 2 AM!

In my second dream, I dreamt I was in the new Harry Potter film: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! The film opens with Harry Potter battling a giant Spider inside a hallway. Harry Potter makes it out alive...and the Spider is actually a man who can transform into the insect (or is it a bug? There's a difference, but I forgot what it was! Anyways...) at night. The man is actually some kind of European artist who transforms into the Spider to protect the artwork he has displayed in the hallway. Anyways, in the second attack by the Spider in my dream, he kills someone...a guy who was betrayed by his friend after they both went into the hallway to confront the bug/insect. The friend knocked the guy unconscious, and I watched as the Spider arrived to begin feasting on the unconscious man. The Spider turned back into the artist after it was done feasting on its victim, and the artist, his mouth covered in blood, ran away in horror. Pretty graphic! Afterwards, there was a scene where Harry Potter was trying to contact some guy played by Gary Oldman (who's actually in the movie) for help. Gary Oldman was talking all weird and sheit. Anyways, after this scene, Harry Potter re-unites with his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger to find out how to beat the Spider. They teamed up with a girl I knew in high school...Carmel! Carmel had some wooden (or was it metallic) fighting stick and I dreamt of her doing some cool martial art moves with it. And then I woke up!

The last dream I had was a brief one about the Lakers. They were beating the San Antonio Spurs, 21-5, in the 1st Quarter of Game 1.

...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, THAT ONE was definitely a dream.


My three weird dreams were about these...