Monday, March 15, 2004

Verizon DSL SUCKS ASS!!! Anyways, more on HOT IMPORT NIGHTS... This is pretty much why I said in my March 7 entry that I'd talk more about Jasmine Mai a few days after the show. It's because I just picked up the photos last Wednesday, heheh! Anyways, I won't say anything else except to post up the pictures that show why that night was dope...


UPDATE: Jasmine found this journal page!!! Since she posted the address for this webpage in her Yahoo group for all her hundreds of other members to see (August 2006 update: Jasmine's old Yahoo club no longer exists)... I just wanna say what's up to y'all and hope you're having a bangin' day. By the way, you need a Yahoo account to access her message. That, and a membership in her club. Later, Jasbaby!

Me and Jasmine Mai

Lakers: 113, Magic: 110 (OT)... Did you guys see tonight's game against Orlando??? That's precisely why Kobe needs to be traded!! JUST MESSING!! 38 points in the game, and most of that (24 pts.) during the 4th Quarter?... #8 RULES! So does TMac (37 pts.), but he's not on the Lakers, is he?