Sunday, February 08, 2004

A week ago today I completed the shooting for my advanced student film Envious! Now it's time to go to Entertainment Post in Hollywood tomorrow to get my footage transferred to a digital tape (in a process called telecine). After that, it's editing time! Woohoo! On another note, I went to STAPLES Center today with three of my 'yearbookie' friends (Jarik, Sarina and Usha) to watch the celebrities arrive for the Grammy Awards. It was pretty interesting...especially with the Born Again Christians/Religious fanatics who were protesting outside STAPLES and condemning us for idolizing Hugh Heffner, his Playmates, Fat Joe, Gwen Stefani and Queen Latifah--who we saw exiting from their limos during the red carpet event. Actually, I only saw Hugh Heffner's Playmates and Fat Joe... I MISSED Gwen Stefani!!! NOOO!!!!!!! Grammy Awards