Tuesday, January 29, 2002

My school has WAY too many people. My first class today starts at 12:00 noon...I arrived at school around 10:00 AM...but I didn't get out of my car till 12:15 PM. It took me more than 2 HOURS to find parking today!!! Sure, most people start their first day of school on Tuesdays, but this is RIDICULOUS!!! If I was writing this Blog with the anger I felt while I was still driving around the lot, needless to say every other word would've been a cuss word. Serious. And any more road rage and some fellow college student crossing the street would've been ROADKILL. Arggg!! Now I have to wake up the same time I did last semester (before 7 AM, and I usually leave at 7:30 and arrive at school around 8:30) if I want to get to Long Beach and find parking. Oh well. At least that gives me 3 hours to hang out at the computer lab (To heck with playing billiards at the Student Union, haha) and read yet more spoilers about Episode 2. So ONE good thing came out of today's ordeal—but I don't wanna repeat that crap again!!