Thursday, December 06, 2001

"Your report is a study in vagueness." SAY WHAT???! In my 7pm class last night, I got back two papers that I had to do for a film history class. One was 17-pages and the other a 1-page book report. Needless to day...my teacher is a little strict on grading. In terms of that 17-page paper, my teacher was pretty keen on writing "wasted words" on each of my pages. And APPARENTLY there's more to film noir than I thought--in terms of Historical context and all that sh-t. So what grade did I get on that paper? Out of 100: 2 X 5 - 5 X 12 X 1 = ? Solve the equation directly from left to right. And the book report? Out of 50: 8 X 5 + 0 - 8 = ? ARG!! Does that mean I actually have to study for them finals?? PUNKASS!!! Comes to show you that it's better to have a dick of a teacher who's not that strict in grading than a cool teacher who's a biatch in grading. ARG!


Also: This is the same teacher for my Audio Production class (mentioned above). I pretty much bombed the project I was working on with Sandra.