Wednesday, September 26, 2001

You know, I had an eery dream last night of terrorists attacking Cape Canaveral in Florida with airplanes. I dreamt that they showed footage of a space shuttle lifting off while there was smoke and fire surrounding the launch pad--with more planes crashing into the area. I thought it was real...and I dreamt that I e-mailed my friends about the attacks. And then I woke up, and realized...that's some crazy shiznit. Kinda on par with me having a dream a few weeks earlier about me and hundreds of other people evacuating a skyscraper because Imperial Stormtroopers (from the Star Wars OT, I mean, Original Trilogy) were attacking the building. I'm serious! Okay, I'll stop sounding weird now.

UPDATE: Whoa, now here's something creepy... I'm at the computer lab right now and the girl next to me is checking her e-mail account. In one of her e-mails she got a picture (dunno if that's her friend) of some guy posing on the top of a building in New York. Right behind and below him, apparently heading towards the building whose balcony he's on, is an American Airlines jet.

Pretty crazy! Of course, I don't know if it's real or not, since how was the photo or camera found if that was a WTC tower the guy was on? Anyways, just wanted to point that out.