Tuesday, August 07, 2001

Well, I just wanted to point out that the official Star Wars website has just announced the title for Episode 2. The entire name for the prequel-sequel will be, roll drums (sarcasm?):
Attack of the Clones

I kinda prefer The Clone Wars, A Shadow Falls or The Darkness Within, but that's okay. People didn't like the name The Phantom Menace when it originally came out...and now it's tolerated as much as Jar Jar Binks. No wait, that didn't sound good! Anyways, I neither love the title nor hate it. I'm just like..."EH." As long as the movie itself delivers. A'ight then, latez people.

Hopefully, Lucasfilm won't find this website:


Clone sketch 1


Clone sketch 2


Clone sketch 3
Clone soldier sketches courtesy of http://www.theforce.net


MY APOLOGIES if I'm spoiling the movie for y'all...these drawings are just too cool!!