Sunday, December 03, 2000

Today, I went to STAPLES Center again to watch the Lakers take on the Dallas Mavericks. Of course, the Lakers won, 99-97, against owner-Internet billionaire Mark Cuban's boys. Did I mention that that guy cracks me up? He's worth $1.2 billion... He can create his own basketball league if he wanted to.


On the other hand, I HATE Don Nelson. It's not so much because he keeps employing the Hack-a-Shaq strategy against the Lake Show's MVP player...but because he gets on my nerves. There hasn't been one game against L.A. that this guy hasn't tried to either pull hair off of his head or rip something off his suit. Well you shut your mouth and stay off the court, man? You should be worrying about your weight than about coaching a basketball team!!!

I would keep the potshots going, but it's all good. Nelson, your team will always be the Laker's pawns. They've already beat you 20 consecutive times at home.