Saturday, August 16, 2014

Image of the Day: The Sith Live On!

Normally, I'd post this type of info on my Film Notes page, but since this Blog has been a haven for spoilerific Star Wars news since Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith almost a decade ago, just thought I'd share it here instead. To get more details on what you're looking at here, go to the Making Star Wars website. Known as the Sith Inquisitor, this villain will apparently be the main antagonist of Star Wars: Episode VII...which makes me even more stoked to see the film when it gets released in theaters nationwide on December 18, 2015. As excited as I am to see Stormtroopers grace the big screen again, I'm more eager to see a lightsaber-welding baddie wearing a black cloak wreaking havoc against Luke Skywalker and the rest of the Galaxy once more. This illustration, if legit, only validates my excitement. Sorry Jedi—but the Dark Side of the Force is much cooler!

An illustration that supposedly depicts the Sith Inquisitor from STAR WARS: EPISODE VII.

No comments:

Post a Comment