Monday, November 28, 2011

The cover illustration for THE ART AND MAKING OF STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC book.
Chronicle Books

HAPPY CYBER MONDAY, EVERYONE! Just thought I’d share these two cool Star Wars-related images with y’all. The illustration above is from the cover for The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic...which is a totally awesome publication that I stumbled upon at the local Barnes & Noble bookstore last Saturday. I’ll avoid making a comment about how there are much better characters (specifically Sith Lords) in the so-called Expanded Universe than there are in the Star Wars prequels themselves. In terms of Sith Lords, expect me to post artwork of such villains as Darth Malgus, Darth Malak and the really cool-looking Darth Revan in the near future.

The image below is a screenshot from a Star Wars video game whose title I don’t remember. (I found this pic online.) Ironically, the screenshot brings back memories of an enjoyable Star Wars video game I played back in um, the mid-1990s: X-Wing CD-ROM. I posted a Blog back in January of 2007 about how I wished that LucasArts would re-release this game for Windows XP. No dice. Oh well.

A Battle of Endor screenshot from a STAR WARS video game whose title I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment