Monday, March 16, 2009

Angel Stadium of Anaheim. 2009 HOT IMPORT NIGHTS... Last Saturday, I went to the car show at Angel Stadium in Anaheim. It was originally suppose to be at Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles, but Dodgers coach Joe Torre must’ve gotten word of it, and told the people who manage the stadium that he doesn’t like a bunch of ghetto, teeny-bop car lovers to be anywhere near his team’s home field. Just kidding. Seriously though, the HIN organizers had to change venues because officials didn’t want a hip hop-themed event at Dodgers stadium (I guess the terms ‘ghetto’ and ‘teeny-bop’ do apply here, after all). Oh well. I didn’t want to drive down to LA, anyway. Me and Jasmine M. Wow, this must be the tenth import show I’ve been to since I started going to these events back in ’99, haha (and no, I didn't include model expos that I also attended, like Glamourcon and the Asian Sirens Expo). For pics from past shows I went to, go to the Gallery 2 section of my website. Me and Lany F.

No comments:

Post a Comment